Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scrappy Space

My scrappy space is located in our guest bedroom. However, with our new LO on the way, we are reorganizing the house to create a new room for our son Quinn. The new baby will take over the nursery this fall; but, we plan to relocate Quinn by the end of July so that he has time to get used to a new room before the baby arrives. That way he won't feel ousted by the new LO.

As a result, we've decided to re-relocate my scrappy space back to our bedroom again. This time, we will probably shift the furniture around a little bit more to give me some additional workspace; however, I will need better storage solutions (more vertical possibly) to fit all the new scrappy things I have acquired over time into the space again.

Evolution of a Scrappy Space

My original scrappy space (in guest bedroom) ~ March 2010:

Temporary scrappy space (bedroom) ~ August 2010:

Current scrappy table (guest bedroom) ~ January 2011:

No comments:

Post a Comment