Monday, March 28, 2011

Yard Sale!

This weekend is the 6th Annual Indoor Scrapbooking Yard Sale!!! Here in Edgewater, MD (just south of Annapolis). I went last year and spent more than I had intended but came away with a HUGE haul.
~ Last Years Haul ~

All this for $50!!!

I didn't really go last year with much in mind except to find a little bit of everything. This year, I have decided to approach things differently which I think will help decrease the amount of time that I spend browsing around and the amount of money that I spend on things that I do not need. I will try to avoid buying a bunch of patterned paper and stickers that I really don't need. Instead, I will try to find deals on things like punches, mists, organizers, thickers, albums & flowers. I really don't have a ton of interest in stamping; but, if I find a really good deal on some - I might consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment