Friday, March 18, 2011

Rub-On

I have been slacking off completely in scrapbooking these last two months. Between pregnancy wearing me out and my in-laws coming into town next week, I lack the motivation and energy.

Somehow, I managed to finish up a simple anniversary card for my parent's 32nd Anniversary last night.

I was determined to use a rub-on (one of Doodlebug's Expressions); but, could not find my rub-on stylus.
So, instead, I busted out my embossing tool and used that to rub each letter onto the card. It was a pain in the butt and my wrist started cramping about halfway through; but, I got the job done and my card in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Your card came out beautifully!! Am I understanding correctly in that you place EACH INDIVIDUAL letter and ran it through your embosser??!! If so, hats off to you because I don't have the patience!

    ReplyDelete