Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New to My Stash...

Last weekend was the 6th Annual Indoor Scrapbooking Yard Sale in Edgewater, MD (just south of Annapolis).

This year, I had a slightly different approach; but, forgot to take into consideration the time that I arrived. The place was packed tight and it was hard to see what was on different tables. Also, while discounts start around 30% off; usually by the time the event starts to wind down, the discounts start to improve.

New to my stash:

1. Advanced Tape Glider (ATG Gun) by Scotch


I've heard nothing but good things about the ATGs and, since I am ALWAYS running out of adhesive, I decided to try it out. The problem...I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to load it. The instructions may as well have been written in Korean for the help that they provided. I had to go on YouTube in my desperation to not end up wasting both of the Refill rolls that came with the roller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCjHN4i4NSs.


2. Sew Easy Supplies by We R Memory Keepers


I didn't buy the starter kit but picked up a variety of starter tools to try. I like adding stitching to my LOs and really think the piercers will help make my work more uniform.


3. Border Punches by Fiskars

This is the first border punch I ever purchased (yes, really). I have some other punches but I could never justify the price of them. For 60% off though, I was willing to give them a try.


4. Glimmer Mists by Tattered Angels.


Previously, I only owned 1 (English Ivy) mist. So, I added three more colors to my collection: Juneberry Wine (purple), Pumpkin Pie (orange), and Sunflower (yellow).

No comments:

Post a Comment