Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Like A Quinn in a Candy Store

In January, I took too many photos with my iPhone and not nearly enough with my digital camera. As a result, I got a bunch of instant gratification; but, very little quality. Sadly, I won't have much to scrapbook later for his 14th month as a result of short-sighted planning. This month I will have to do better.

My favorite picture from last month (January) was taken at the Westfield Annapolis Shopping Mall. We took our son Quinn to the food court and afterward we let him do some of what I like to call "contained exploring"; which basically involves letting him walk around an area close to me (he's not old enough to run away from me - even playfully - in a very public space...yet).


So, here he is, exploring the variety of candy machines that the mall offers. He loved looking at all the bright colors and shiny silver doors and knobs more that he wanted the actually candy inside (which is good, because he didn't get any).

3 comments:

  1. Great photo. I love going to "Annapolis Mall" (well that's what it was called growing up...showing my age I guess, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still called that, I just used the formal title since I was linking it :)

    ReplyDelete