Monday, January 31, 2011

Michaels

For a long time I have been going to Michaels in Annapolis for all my instant gratification scrapbooking needs. No more!

Saturday, with money to burn on scrappy supplies I went in to stock up on some items and found myself wanting. There were no sprays/mists of any kind, four colors of ric-rac, and a disappointing array of non-sticker/stamp embellishments.

I did manage to find remnants of a Déjà Views "Lucky Day" product line though!




However, from now on, if I need to pick something up (as opposed to ordering online) I will be travelling the the 10 or so extra miles to the Michaels in Bowie which has a much larger selection or up to Great Scraps near Baltimore!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you get all excited for scrap shopping and then it is a bust!? Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete