Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Creative Admiration

Today, I'm offering up a special post in honor of ScrapGoo (aka Jess). She is member of the ACOT Creative Team and a new member of the Design Team at Right at Home Scrapbooking. When asked where I get most of my scrapbooking inspiration from, my first thought was...ScrapGoo! In the category of "creative talent", she is probably the person that I most admire.

Her layouts are always so inspiring to me and I love her titling work. I always check out her blog and reveals and strive to be more creative in my own designs. I have no idea how she comes up with such great stuff time after time!

Here is one of her latest works:


So, ScrapGoo, please keep up the great work :)

Check out her blog here: The Examined Life

3 comments:

  1. That's a great page, isn't it?! I really like her work too and I'm sure she will appreciate the tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the NICEST thing anyone has ever said to me!!

    I am truly humbled to know that I inspire you. I love this hobby and love creating and get so much inspiration from everything I see and it just makes me happy to know that I have been able to pass even a tiny bit of that along.

    Thank you so much for this! It really makes my week!!

    ReplyDelete