Thursday, May 19, 2011

Maximizing Scrapbooking Space

Since we will be consolidating my scrapbooking space soon, I've really been researching ways to maximize my scrappy space.

The room will now pull quadruple duty as a guest bedroom, an office for 2 people (that means 2 separate desk/computer spaces) and my scrappy space. Not only that; but, with a toddler and a baby on the way, everything has to be kid-friendly.

The one thing I have learned is that vertical space is extremely valuable! I'm trying hard to go UP-ward with storage solutions rather than take over the tight floor space/area. I'm buying a new desk that will be more multi-purpose off craigslist; so, I am trying to spend no more than $50 to give myself more storage space. This is going to mean some bargain shopping and creative solutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment